Aut-R
Here is made up to narrate a story,a story of a bewildered soul,a story of a prideful one:My narration of beweilderment and pride.But not an ordinary narration;This is gonna be my story based upon my new description of narration!!!:Every simple perception in any way you can tell it is a narration!
Thursday, September 07, 2006
regret
I want to talk to you, but I can’t.” Read it with Scottish accent, as if you are pronouncing a 'u' instead of 'a'."
I do not have enough confidence! And I know why!
If only this could be solved, then I could eventually start my real life! I am trying and I have only a year ahead of myself, otherwise this could result a real mess up!
I surely do not want that, because I am so proud
I regret it now and it’s awfully late. If only two years ago, I had been a little more easygoing, I know, I was right. But with my circumstance, I should not have let her go. I regret it now, and it’s two late. The tantalizing aspect is that, now I can not even act. And that’s horrible.