Aut-R
Here is made up to narrate a story,a story of a bewildered soul,a story of a prideful one:My narration of beweilderment and pride.But not an ordinary narration;This is gonna be my story based upon my new description of narration!!!:Every simple perception in any way you can tell it is a narration!
Friday, August 04, 2006
A new Start
Let’s start again!
It’s been a really long time…
I needed time to recover! To mentally get ready to start writing just for myself! And here I am,Writing for myself again!
I am stoping! Stoping to rely! That’s because of experience! terrible experience! I wish you luck! Because You are not my friend anymore!You don’t know how much you owe and how to make it up! You don’t know who to ask help from! You don’t know how to balance your relations so that you won’t go bankrupt in all of them! Maybe That’s because you are so selfish….
It is Not about me!
I am just an observer of your relations! A little comparison between what you have gambled there on your friends and what you have gambled on me, shows me that I have been mistaking in every moment so far! You didn’t qualify for the next round! You are not the person I want to choose as a friend!
There is just one thing! Be careful! You are too weak ,and you still don’t know it!
Let’s make better friends!